The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Marketing Director to promote I.BSound Pro through public relations, social media and newsletter distribution. As a result, the Marketing Intern will gain an understanding of the strategic planning and implementation of each facet of the I.BSound Pro’s marketing and public relations program. Specific tasks will include researching and generating social media content (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram), driving traffic to website, participating in strategy and brainstorm sessions, newsletter list building, and other duties to be assigned.
· Effective oral, written and editing skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy – strong organizational skills
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Students studying communications or marketing preferred, but not required
· Own a laptop and/or tablet